For a long time, high-grade tea has been packaged in tin Tea Tins. Tin cans for storing tea have been recognized as the best containers for long-term preservation of tea since ancient times. Paper tea and tin tea cans are usually used to store tea. Because of the poor sealing effect, the preservation of tea is short lived. Especially encountered in high humidity, high temperature or dry climate, tea leaves deteriorate faster. Tests have shown that tea leaves in moist air for an hour will absorb enough water to soften and deteriorate. Therefore, it is impossible to keep the quality of tea unchanged by using paper or tin tea jars for tea storage. But tin tea can solve this problem very well. Tea Tins Use it to store tea for long-term preservation, effectively avoiding nutrient loss and taste changes. Tin does not have metal odor, and common metal tea cans have odors; paper cans also have odors in the production process due to the use of adhesives, and even harmful gases, and tea leaves have a strong absorption of odor characteristics, so there is no guarantee that tea is not Contaminated, it is even less likely to keep tea fresh.
According to the storage characteristics of different teas, tin cans can also change the production process to retain the characteristics of different tea, without losing some of the quality of tin. Tea Tins For example, Yunnan Pu'er tea (green tea) requires ventilation and natural fermentation. Therefore, tin cans filled with Pu'er tea do not use its tightness, but retain tin's freshness, environmental protection, and exquisite elegance. Historical proof: In 1745, the Gothenburger ship of the Swedish East India Company hit the reef and sank to sea in 1984 after more than 230 years. In the sea, 370 tons of tea were immersed on the sea floor, and there were more than 1,000 kg of tea. Because the tin cans were tightly packed, they were not flooded. Deterioration.
Tin tea pot maintenance
1) Remember to store pure tin in a clean, dry place.
2) Do not use a dishwasher or brush to clean pure tin products.
3) Avoid pure tin quality contact with flame or place in heated areas. Tea Tins When tin is heated to above 160 degrees Celsius, its texture will become brittle, and the objects will be peeled off into powder or dish shape. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not heat the tin crafts above 160 degrees Celsius to avoid damage.
4) Those who live in the area along the sea must wash the tin more frequently, because a lot of salt in the air will make it lose its luster.
5) Use warm water for cleaning. After cleaning, wipe it with a soft, dry cloth.
6) Use a soft, dry cloth and a high-quality silver cleaner to clean the surface.
7) After the tin device is used for a long time, Tea Tins the color of the pattern will be darkened. The lotus leaf or lotus leaf can be boiled, wiped and cleaned, ie the descaling will be as good as new.
8) If the tin device oxidizes raw spots for some reason, fresh tomatoes can be cut in half and the surface can be wiped off at the cut surface. Tea Tins After standing for a few minutes, wash it off with clear water to remove rust.